With Ability Nursing, you can choose the amount and level of care you or your loved one needs – whether on a daily basis or several times a week. Amount can vary from 1 hour visits to 12 or 24 hour care and everything in between! You can depend on referred caregivers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Skill level can range from skilled nursing to caregiver skills like personal care, household chores & activities of daily living.
Hourly rates are based on the skill level of Caregivers and the duration of each visit. Reduced rates are offered for longer periods of care and, unlike many companies, we have NO hourly minimum!
Services include :
(LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES & REGISTERED NURSES)
- Wound Care
- Medication Management & Administration
- Initial assessment and evaluations
- Assistance with medical equipment
- Pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring vitals
- Catheter care/change
- Diabetic care
- Infusion therapies
- Lab draws/injections/IV therapies
- Wound care/dressing change
- Tube feeding/G-tube care
- Pulmonary care
- Central line and port maintenance
- Other services as needed
(Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, Caregivers)
- Fall Prevention
- Medication Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Live-In Care
- Hospital Support
- Post-Operative Assistance
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care
- Other Services as needed
- Air Conditioning, landscape, electrical, plumbing, roofing issues? No sweat we can help
- Computer, WiFi, Printing, Television issues?
- Pick-up, Refill or organize medication?
- Need to adjust your diet?
- How about a day to rejuvenate and pamper yourself? You deserve it.
- Need assistance going to a Broadway show, sporting event, bingo, casino or personal shopping?
- Going on a cruise how about a flight companion?
- Let a Geriatric Care Manager or Guardian plan a schedule that suits your personal and financial needs.
We have used other agencies in the past for my parents and no others could compare to the professionalism, punctuality and well experienced caregivers Ability Nursing referred.
I was recommended to Ability Nursing from a neighbor. My experience and connection was beyond excellent and the caregivers were top notch! My father bonded immediately with the two Health Aides he needed around the clock.
Living out of state and having my ailing parents 1100 miles away was a challenge. I researched Angie’s List and found a gift from above. Ability understood the 24-hour detailed care my parents needed and provided the perfect Certified Nursing Assistants to help comfort them in their own home for the right price.
I get to be out of town for the first time in two years thanks to the trusted help of my caregiver! Kathy, the office manager answered the many questions we had and put my family and I at ease.
My aunt was leaving the local hospital rehab center and needed home care. The case manager referred us to Ability Nursing and said they would accept her long term care insurance and let us interview the aides before she left. All of the aides we met spoke clearly and presented themselves well. My aunt now can safely shower, dress, walk with assistance, take her medications and live her remaining life with peace and dignity.
May you continue to thrive and serve other families, making it possible to keep loved ones in the security of their own home. It is nice to know there are still family owned companies out there that feel and care and are understanding to everyday needs most take for granted.